Nearly all of my clients request diamonds that have the “Best value for size, sparkle & brownie points.”
Below are 3 videos showing a range in diamond sizes between 1.50ct up to 2ct. (Watch toward the end where it shows how the diamond size looks on a finger for proportion.) The visual difference between a 1.50ct to a 1.60ct is not incredibly significant. You won’t notice a huge difference between diamonds sizes unless you go up at least a half size.
For example, going from a 1.50ct to a 2.0ct, or a 1.75ct to a 2.25ct.
Some men have a flexible budget and prefer to see how big stones look on the finger first, in which case, these videos below will be incredibly helpful to distinguish the size differences.
Vanessa Nicole is an award-winning designer, master diamond setter and author of the bestselling book The Perfect Custom Engagement Ring. She creates stunning custom antique engagement rings for clients all over the globe.
The Artist’s Studio
Vanessa Nicole Jewels specializes in micro pavé engagement rings, bringing award winning talent to those who desire the highest quality engagement ring experience for their life partner. The benefits of a micro pavé engagement ring are obvious. However, such a stunning ring is only more breathtaking and built to last when it is custom made by a professional jewelry studio rather than a mass production wholesaler.
- All our micro pavé engagement rings are created exclusively for you. No overseas workers, no duplicates!
- You work directly with the designer to execute your vision. No pushy salespeople!
- We meticulously select every diamond in-house to ensure that it meets our high standards for sparkle.
- We use ONLY the most brilliant-looking diamonds.
- All our custom micro pavé engagement rings include the option of the “Making Of Your Ring™” DVD service – a special video that shows her ring being made, which she’ll watch over and over!
Vanessa Nicole Jewels specializes in creating custom, one-of-a-kind engagement rings and wedding rings. Personalized Service & Happiness Guaranteed!
*If you liked this article, you may also find the following articles extremely helpful: